Money

Laurence J. Peter

In spite of the cost living, its still popular. 

Errol Flynn 

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income. 

Thomas Jefferson

Never spend your money before you have it.

George J.W Goodman

Those who live by number can also perish by them, and it is a terrifying thing to have an adding machine write an epitaph, either way.

Robert frost

A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begin to rain.

Kin Hubbard

The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket.

Albert Einstein

The hardest thing to understand in the world is income tax.

Douglas Adam

I’m spending a year dead for fax reasons.

Anne Lappe

Every time you spend money, you’re casting a vote fof the kind of world you want.

Richard Armour

That money talks I’ll not deny, I heard it once: it said, “Goodbye.”
;