Love

Celine Dion

"Tell him, tell him that the sun and moon rise in his eyes; reach out to him. And whisper tender words so soft and sweet; hold him close to feel his heart beat. Love will be the gift you give yourself." 

From West Side Story

"Hold my hand and I'll take you there, somehow, someday, somewhere."

NSYNC

"Never thought that love could feel like this and you changed my world with just one kiss, how can it be that right here with me there's an angel?"

William in "A Knight's Tale"

"I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to." 

AngelWinks

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." 

Laurencio

"A man's love cannot be satisfied by beauty alone; you're more than beautiful and that's why I love you!" 

Goo Goo Dolls

"What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful." 

From the movie, "Indecent Proposal"

"The things that people in love do to each other they remember, and if they stay together it's not because they forget, it's because they forgive." 

Venturer

"In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be." 

Julie Hintz

"Being in love is what makes working all week bearable. It makes cruising with your windows rolled down feel like you're riding in a convertible. It makes you dance to the rythm of the copy machine and makes Friday night really feel like THE WEEKEND." 
;